The Cardinal Spirit

The Cardinal Spirit

Filed under Features

Christmas Gift Giving Guide For Teens

• The act of capturing memories through taking pictures has been present in society for as long as the camera has been created. A teen would love to be able to take professional looking photos and videos with a camera.

Online image

• Comfort is always a must so get your teen a cozy blanket that they can curl up in a relax. If there is a pet that the person you are gifting has, check out the online store printyourpet.com to have your animals face on a very high quality, comfy blanket.

Online image

• The presence of a room can be changed with the addition of a candle, and most girls would love a good smelling candle for Christmas.

Online image

• Similar to the use of stickers, socks are used to display the interests of a person through the canvas of an otherwise boring item of clothing. Any teen is sure to enjoy a fun pair of socks that will put a little pep in their step. “They are a comfortable and practical gift, and when you wear them you are reminded of the person who bought them for you.” -Roxy Lockard, Freshman

Online image

• These polaroid-esque cameras have had a rise in popularity in the last few years and bring forth a touch of the past in a current way.

Online Image

• Macbooks are the most user friendly for teens due to tall the software that they come with. For instance, the ability to sync facetime and text messaging to their apple iphone, as well as the iMovie feature which can help them to edit together videos to have home movies of sorts.

Online image

• If you are gifting a camera this year, why not add a cute photo holder for some favorite snapshots?

Online image

• A taste of nostalgia, the record player is having a comeback in recent years and would perfect for music lovers.

Online image

• Everyone loves to customize their stuff, and in recent years the popularity of putting stickers on cars, laptops, water bottles, etc. has been on the rise. Teens love stickers showcasing their favorite tv show, movie, band, or quote to bring some fun into otherwise mundane objects.

Online image

• The latest gaming system would be a hit for all the video game lovers in the family.

Online image

The holiday season is fast approaching and the season of gift giving can sometimes be a daunting task. Whether buying a gift for someone who is difficult to shop for or your grandparents, this guide can help you check off those people that are remaining on your list.  Click through the slideshow of images for recommendations selected by the SCHS journalism staff.